Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Jurying for new exhibitors has begun and the Department would like to take this opportunity to invite Maine specialty food and giftware wholesalers to submit an application for consideration in the 2019 Show.
Why should you exhibit at New England Made Spring Show?
The Spring Show provides the region’s finest artisanal and small-batch manufacturers with a strategic opportunity to sell their products into retailers from across the Northeast. For three days, exhibitors will promote their wholesale product lines to a qualified audience of motivated retail owners and buyers from across the East Coast. In 2019 a buyer audience of over 1,400 is expected.
Here's what expect if you are selected for the New England Made Spring Show
• Exposure to 1,400 retail buyers from across the region
• Exhibit space on the floor - 8’ deep x 10’ wide
• Company listing in NEM Spring Show Guide
• Inclusion on the get real. get Maine! and Maine Made displays on the show floor
• First-time exhibitors, who are members of Maine Made, have access to a scholarship off their booth package
The show sells out and booth space is limited so apply today!
If you are interested or have any questions contact Yvette Meunier at firstname.lastname@example.org